dinsdag 10 januari 2012

Valentine, PART II

Nu een paar kaartjes welke ik laatst ook gemaakt heb, maar weer van was vergeten een foto van te maken ;-0

* * * 

Now I have to show you some cards which I also made recently, again I forgot to take a picture ;-0


Cardstock : Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Real Red - SU, Love Me - MME
Ink : Basic Gray
Stamps : Happy Days - MME
Punches : Full Heart, Heart-to-Heart - SU



Cardstock : Chocolate Chip - SU, Love Me - MME, Heartly Barley - Jillibean Soup
Ink : Fresh Snow - PTI, Melon Mambo - SU
Stamps : I {Heart} Hearts - SU, Sentiment - Elzybells
Punches : Full Heart, Small Heart - SU


Thanks for stopping by again !



2 opmerkingen:

Sandi zei

I love all of your Valentine's Krista!! I haven't been out blog shopping in a while, so missed all these beautiful valentines you have been posting. Love them!

Sharon Field / Created By You zei

So cute, I LOVE the first card, so pretty and great colors too!