dinsdag 15 maart 2011

Cards & Things challenges : Sketch Challenge #70

Het is weer dinsdag en dat betekent dat er een nieuwe uitdaging is op het Cards & Things challenge blog ! Deze week is het een schets. Doe je ook mee ?
Dit is mijn kaart voor de uitdaging.

* * *

It's tuesday and that means there's a new challenge at the Cards & Things challenge blog ! This week it's a sketch. Are you playing along too ?
This is my card for the challenge.

Cardstock : Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Ink : Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive
Stamps : Awash with Flowers - SU, Sentiment - Elzybells
Punches : Scallop Edge
Ribbon : 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta
Misc : Jewels - SU


Thanks for stopping by !



4 opmerkingen:

Erna zei

Hij is mooi!! gaaf tekstje ook van EB. jammer dat ze niet meer bestaan!

inkedx2 zei

Love this Krista!

Robbie

Tiffany Bauer zei

This is beautiful!!!! I am going to feature this card on My Crafty Picks #8 on 3-20-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care!!

Greetings By Chera zei

OH I LOVE IT... its so gentle!

WAY TO GO ON THE SAHM! I haven't had the luck like that - boo - but I guess this may mean alittle more time to stamp? WAY TO GO!

Chera