dinsdag 5 oktober 2010

SSSC#87 & Stamping 411 #171


Afgelopen zondag heb ik een paar kaarten gemaakt om mee te doen met een paar uitdagingen, maar had nog niet de tijd gehad ze up te loaden...

* * *

This Sunday I made a few cards to participate a few challenges, but I hadn't the change to upload my cards yet...

Cardstock : Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Ink : Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede
Stamps : Great Friend, Fifth Avenue Floral
Ribbon : Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain
Misc : Jewels - SU


* * *

Cardstock : Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso
Ink : Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Old Olive
Stamps : Great Friend
Ribbon : Early Espresso Taffeta
Misc : Jewels - SU, Finial Press Embossing Folder


Have a great day !!


7 opmerkingen:

Tammy Q Howell zei

Beautiful Cards! I love th colors in the first and the second is beautiful as well. Wonderful and thanks for sharing!

Kerin zei

I love the texture and the butterfly on this beautiful card, and the pearls are the perfect touch!

Patti Chesky zei

Awesome card! I really like the sentiment stamped on the side of the third panel!

Fiona Harrison zei

I especially love the first card, 2 of my favourite stamp sets and gorgeous colours. Es ist sehr schoen!!! (I don't have an umlaut on my keyboard, does adding the e after the o work???).

Connie Babbert zei

Lovely cards...especially the butterfly one! Great job with the Stamping 411 sketch!

Selene Kempton zei

Oh so stunning Krista! I like them both!

Robin Merriman zei

Beautiful cards Krista! Love your take on the sketch!