zondag 31 oktober 2010

A few challenge cards...


Vandaag waren we super lui en we hebben niet veel meer gedaan dan lezen, televisie kijken en op de bank hangen ;-) Maar eind van de middag wilde ik wel wat uitdagingen maken. Weer heb ik er kerstkaartjes van gemaakt...

* * *

Today we were super lazy and we did not much besides reading, watching tv and hang on the couch ;-) But this afternoon I wanted to do some challenges. I again made them Christmas cards...


Cardstock : Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Designer Series Soft Subtles DP
Ink : Early Espresso, Baja Breeze
Stamps : Season of Joy - SU
Misc : Jewels - SU


* * *

Cardstock : Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday DP
Ink : Early Espresso
Stamps : Winter Post
Ribbon : 5/8" Early Espresso Grosgrain
Misc : Top Note Die - SU, Jewels - SU


* * *

Cardstock : Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink : Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps : Elzybells



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day !!!



9 opmerkingen:

Kerin zei

Wow, I wish I got this much done on my lazy days!! Great job on all of the cards, thank for playing along :)

Kim zei

Wat een ontzettend leuke kaartjes. Vooral die vogeltjes vind ik leuk.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! zei

WOW!! Krista you've been busy? Did you have your baby yet?
These are great cards.

Brenda Dean zei

Your cards are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Selene Kempton zei

These are awesome Krista! I love the blue and brown together.. so beautiful.

Robin Merriman zei

Great card for the 411 sketch! I love those skaters!

Connie Babbert zei

Love all your challenge cards! The skaters are so fun with the Stamping 411 sketch!

gbarron56 zei

Great job with all your sketch cards! Love the Stamping 411 skaters as well! Thanks for playing along! Blessings, Gretchen

Tiffany Bauer zei

All your cards are great!! I really love your Stamping 411 card this week!! Very pretty and I love colors!!