maandag 16 augustus 2010

SSS#69


Voor The Sweet Stop uitdaging heb ik deze kaart gemaakt... Weer was het best lastig voor me met al die lagen, maar waar is een uitdaging voor he ?

* * *

For The Sweet Stop challenge I made this card... Again, it was a bit difficult for me with al the layers, but where's a challenge for, right ?


Cardstock : Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DP
Ink : Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive
Stamps : Elzybells
Punches : Eyelet Border
Ribbon : 5/8" Old Olive Satin
Misc : Nestabilities, Stitched Felt


Thanks for stopping by !!


3 opmerkingen:

Beth zei

Oh I love this card! The image is adorable (I love Elzybells!) and the papers and felt flower are gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with this weeks Sweet Stop sketch!

Love Beth xx

dstandard zei

Such an adorable card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Stephanie zei

This is too cute, love your flowers! Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop!