dinsdag 24 augustus 2010

Mojo Monday #153

Zodra ik de schets van deze week zag wist ik meteen dat ik de owl punch wilde gaan gebruiken. Ik vind em geweldig !!
Super, die simpele schets ;-)

* * *

As soon as I saw this weeks sketch, I immediately knew I wanted to use the owl punch. I really love that new punch !!
Love the simple sketch ;-)


Cardstock : Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Elegant Soiree DP
Ink : Soft Suede
Ribbon : 1/2" Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain
Punches : Owl Punch
Misc : Pearls - SU


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day !!

5 opmerkingen:

Joan zei

Your card is just adorable! Great job!

MaryR zei

so very adorable! I just love these owls and your card is beautiful

Cindy Haffner zei

Ohhh PERFECT!

Lynn zei

This is such a cute card for the Mojo Challenge! Love the owls and all the patterns you used with them!

Jo, Paul & Jade zei

Love your card Krista. the owl punch is fab, hope we get that in our new catalogue