maandag 23 augustus 2010

A few cards...

Jee... Ik ben thuis en mijn ventje zit op school... Vanmorgen moest hij huilen want hij wilde niet dat ik wegging. Ik wilde hem het liefst weer mee naar huis nemen ;-) Met een paar uur kan ik hem weer ophalen.
Vanmorgen voordat we weggingen heb ik deze foto nog gemaakt.

En toen ik thuis kwam heb ik nog een paar kaartjes kunnen maken...

* * *

Oh boy... I'm at home and my little boy is at school... This morning he cried because he didn't want me to leave him. I wished I could take him home ;-) In a few hours I can pick him up.
This morning I took a photo of Sem before we left.

When I got home I made a few cards...



* * *


Cardstock : Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Elegant Soiree DP
Ink : Soft Suede
Stamps : Always Elegant
Punches : Scalloped Border
Ribbon : 1/2" Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain
Misc : Jewels Pearls - SU


* * *

Cardstock : Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Farm Fresh DP - October Afternoon
Ink : Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Certainly Celery, Daffodil Delight
Stamps : Happy Moments
Punches : Word Window, Modern Label
Misc : Jewels Gemstones - SU


Thanks for stopping by !!

3 opmerkingen:

Susan zei

both cards are so simple, clean & very nice; that's quite a cute young man you have

Inkerbell Stamps zei

NICE NICE NICE

allexgirl zei

Oh....so cool!!! Thank You for sharing with us.I just love the talent.