zondag 25 juli 2010

Stamping 411 #161

Toen ik de nieuwe schets van Stamping 411 zag, wist ik meteen wat ik wilde doen... Ik heb een (voor mij) nieuwe techniek gebruikt : crackled glass. Ik vind het te gek !!

* * *

When I saw the new Stamping 411 sketch I immediately knew what I wanted to do... I used a (for me) new technique : crackled glass. I love it !!


Cardstock : Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette
Ink : Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride
Stamps : Sprinkles, Dream du Jour
Ribbon : Chocolate Chip Taffeta
Misc : Pennant Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Pearls - KaiserCraft, Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day !!!

6 opmerkingen:

Selene Kempton zei

Beautiful take on the cracked glass techinque.. is this your swap?? I'm going to need to get "crackin" with mine. LOL ((hugs)))

Kerin zei

Gorgeous, love that cracked glass technique! Pretty soft colors too :)

Connie Babbert zei

This is so pretty...love the technique and your card! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411!

Patti Chesky zei

Stunning! I just love the cracked glass technique. Isn't it amazing what a little time in the freezer can do for a few layers of embossing powder? Love this!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! zei

Just beautiful Krista!!!

Tiffany Bauer zei

Very pretty!! Love that technique!! Thanks for playing along with us this week!!!