maandag 26 juli 2010

Mojo Monday #149

Nou, het heeft een uurtje geduurd om deze kaart te maken. Ik wist echt niet wat ik moest doen ;-) Maar nu de kaart af is, ben ik ook zeer tevreden...

* * *

Well, it took me an hour to make this card. I really didn't know what to do ;-) But now I finished the card, I'm totally happy with it...


Cardstock : Basic Gray, Old Olive, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DP
Ink : Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Old Olive
Stamps : Happy Moments
Ribbon : 5/8" Basic Gray Satin
Misc : Gemstones - KaiserCraft, Nestabilities


Thanks for stopping by !!

3 opmerkingen:

Selene Kempton zei

Super pretty! I love your color choices. :)

Created by You zei

Very pretty Krista, I need to start doing the mojo sketches again, they're always so much fun!

sandi maciver zei

Love your card Krista, beautiful color combo