woensdag 21 juli 2010

ColorQ #42

Toen ik de kleuren van de uitdaging zag, moest ik meteen aan de stempelset Inspired by Nature denken... Dit is wat ik ervan gemaakt heb.

* * *

When I saw the colors of the challenge I immediately thought about the Inspired by Nature stamp set... This is what I came up with.


Cardstock : Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink : Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Stamps : Inspired by Nature, Elzybells - Sentiment
Ribbon : 5/8" Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon

6 opmerkingen:

Sylvia zei

Beautiful card! I love this set as weel! Thanks for playing the CQC!

Tammy zei

Fabulous! This sure made me smile!

Kirsty Vittetoe zei

So pretty! love those images!

LeAnne zei

Lovely! I personally find this stamp difficult to use, so I am glad to see you've used it so beautifully!

Midnight Stamper zei

Very pretty! I have been debating on this stamp set lately, I may have to add it to my order!

Krystal (skdeleeuw) zei

Beautiful! Fabulous job using the colors. Thanks for playing along!