dinsdag 20 juli 2010

Cards & Things challenges : Color Challenge #41


Deze week is er een nieuwe kleuren uitdaging op het Cards & Things challenge blog ! Ik ben gek op deze kleuren samen en ik hoop dat jij het ook leuk vindt !
Omdat ik donderdag jarig ben (de 22e), heb ik besloten om er een wedstrijd van te maken. Ga naar het blog om de uitdaging/ wedstrijd te bekijken...
Voor de uitdaging heb ik deze kaart gemaakt.

* * *

This week there's a new color challenge for you at the Cards & Things challenge blog ! I love these colors together and I hope you do too !
Because it's my birthday this Thursday (July 22nd), I decided to do a contest. Go to the blog to see the challenge/ contest...
For the challenge I made this card.

Cardstock : Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
Ink : Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps : Awash with Flowers, Elzybells - Sentiment
Ribbon : Chocolate Chip Taffeta
Misc : Nestabilities, Pearls - KaiserCraft


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day !!!

3 opmerkingen:

cindy zei

Beautiful card. Love the color combo.

Created By You zei

Very pretty Krista!! Love how you used that stamp set, very sweet!

Leonie zei

Hoi Krista ... gorgeous card! I love these flowers and these colours are soooo me :) actually .... they are nearly the colours from my Butterfly Collage I did for Card & Things challenge last week! Might have to have another play ;)