zondag 14 februari 2010

Curtain Call #17 & The Sweetest Thing #56

Vandaag heb ik twee challenges gecombineerd. The Curtain Call heeft een kleuren challenge en The Sweetest Thing een schets. Weer heb ik een beetje vals gespeeld, ik had geen Very Vanilla meer, dus heb ik Whisper White gebruikt.
Wie had ooit gedacht dat More Mustard prachtig staat bij So Saffron ? Een paar maanden geleden schreef ik dat More Mustard een van de kleuren is die ik vreselijk vind, maar he, intussen ben ik ook van Real Red gaan houden... ;-0

* * *

Today I combined two challenges. The Curtain Call challenge have a color challenge and The Sweetest Thing a sketch. Again I cheated a bit, I was out of Very Vanilla, so I used Whisper White in stead.
Who ever knew More Mustard looks fantastic with So Saffron ? A few months ago I wrote More Mustard is one of the colors I really dislike, but he, in the mean time I started to love Real Red too... ;-0

Stamps : Happy Moments
Cardstock : Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Whisper White, Sweat Pea DP
Ink : Going Gray, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, More Mustard, Old Olive
Misc : Nestabilities, Gemstones - KaiserCraft


Thanks for stopping by !!

10 opmerkingen:

Laura (scrapnextras) zei

Fabulous! Love your colours, all the polkadots and the doodling around the image! Beautiful card!

Anne Laflamme Démonstratrice Stampin'UP zei

Wow... I love your colours to... your coloring flowers is perfect... I love it..

Sam zei

Beautiful. Gorgeous color combination and I love that sketch. You did a great job on both of the challenges.

Aussieleigh zei

Love those colours together....you have done a great job with yor image and the inking - love it!

Shelly Schmidt zei

I love this card- great colors and love the layout! TFS

Terry zei

Ik vind het een superleuk kaartje en schitterende kleuren zo Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen Giron zei

I love this card! The color challenge really speaks to the flowers and the paper is wonderful!!

Alice zei

Goh... ik hou dus niet zo van geel maar in deze combinatie vind ik het echt super!!!! Gaaf kaartje weer Krista!Deze kleurencombi is echt heel warm en mooi!!

Shelley Germann zei

Great card, with clean lines! The polka dots really give it a punch, too!

Aussieleigh zei

Congratulations on your win at SSSC! It is such a beautiful card!