zaterdag 16 januari 2010

Stamping 411 #134

Vanmorgen stond er weer een nieuwe schets op het blog van Stamping 411. Deze kaart heb ik met de schets gemaakt. Helaas had ik de het gestempelde deel iets te groot gemaakt, dus heb ik em maar over het lint geplakt in plaats van er boven...

* * *

Today there´s a new sketch challenge on the Stamping 411 blog. I made this card with the sketch. The stamped image was a little to big, so I decided to attach it over the ribbon, in stead of above the ribbon...


Thanks for stopping by !

13 opmerkingen:

Crystal zei

Krista this is beautiful!!! LOVE your take on the sketch and how that gorgeous image looks framed!!!! Beautiful color combo too!!!

jmniffer zei

I like the combination of blues and brown that you used. I will save this one for another day. Thanks for sharing.

Rose Ann zei

This is so beautiful, Krista...and I love the split frame!

Marit Meijer. zei

Oooh deze vindt ik zooooo mooi! Heb ik je m'n adres al gegeven???
hihihi...;)
Neej echt een prachtige kaart!
Liefs, Marit.

MaGoooo zei

This card is very pretty!

Always Playing with Paper zei

Love this beauty too! You make me want that stamp set! It is stunning!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Firenze zei

Such a lovely friendly and happy card! I really like the colours too!
TFS
Helen
Firenze Cards

Erna zei

gaaf kaartje!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! zei

I love the brown and blue together. Great job Krista!

Selene Kempton zei

Feels like spring! Gorgeous color combination! I love that stamp!

Robin Merriman zei

Love this Krista! Great choice of stamps for the sketch and your color combo is fab! Thanks for playing along this week!

Tiffany Bauer zei

Soooooo pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

Patti Chesky zei

So pretty...love the brown and blue combination!!!