maandag 25 januari 2010

Mojo Monday #123, second card

Een paar uur geleden vertelde ik dat ik ook een vierkante kaart voor de uitdaging wilde maken. Dus dat heb ik gedaan. Ik heb dezelfde kleuren gebruikt en een stempel uit dezelfde stempelset.

Ik heb een hoop vragen gekregen over het maken van de ronde kaarten. Hieronder een fotootje. Eerst heb ik twee scalloped circles uitgestanst en op de ene een vouwlijn gemaakt op een centimeter van de rand. Daarna lijm/ tape op het flapje en em aan de andere geplakt. En daar is de kaart !
Hetzelfde gedaan met de vierkante kaart.

* * *

A few hours ago I told you that I also wanted to make a square card. So I did. I used the same colors and used a stamp from the same stamp set.

I also got a lot of questions about making the round cards. Here's a picture so you can see (scroll down).
I cut two scalloped circles and made a score line about a half an inch from the edge. Adhere the little flap to the front scallop and there's your card !
I did the same with the square card.



Thanks for stopping by again !!

7 opmerkingen:

Selene Kempton zei

Just Awesome Krista!

Wendy Hawkinson zei

Thank you! I loved these little cards and was just going to email you and ask you how you did it! :) You answered my question before I even asked it!

~Hugs~
Wendy

kay zei

Cute and Yummy Birthday Card! Thanks for leaving a card comment in my blog!

Patti zei

Super awesome second card!

Silke Ledlow zei

Krista - both of your mojo card are beautiful!!! Love the colors and SU sets you've used!!! Hugs ~S~

Shelly Schmidt zei

Gorgeous cards- beautiful colors!!!

Loz zei

Another georgeous card Krista..Loz