maandag 4 januari 2010

Mojo Monday #120

Gelukkig nieuwjaar iedereen !! Ik kan niet geloven dat het al 2010 is !

Dit is mijn bijdrage voor de nieuwe Mojo uitdaging. Nou, het was een hele uitdaging voor me, met al die lagen, maar ik ben zeer tevreden met het resultaat.

* * *


Happy new year everyone !! I can't imagine it already is 2010 !

This is my submission for the new Mojo challenge. It was quite a challenge for me, with all those layers, but I'm very thrilled about how it turned out.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by again !!

6 opmerkingen:

Crystal zei

This is beautiful, i can totally see why you loved how this turned out..You rocked these layers and what a beautiful image!!!

Rose Ann zei

Your Mojo card is sooooo pretty, Krista!!

Patti zei

OMGosh I love this! Your focal image is one of my favs!Love the dp you used!

Beth Schultz zei

Oh! This is fabulous! One of my all time favorite SU sets and DSP! Beautiful job!!!

Erna zei

prachtig kaartje! mooie gedaan zo met al die laagies LOL

Sandra Farrell zei

What an adorable card. If you are interested in challenges, please come and check out our new challenge blog www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com