zondag 10 januari 2010

Awards

A few weeks I got a few awards. Finally I took some time to accept these.
The first one I got from Almerina, thank you !


Here are the rules :
1. Post the award to your blog.
2. Thank and link the one who gave you this award.
3. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
4. Choose 7 other bloggers who deserve this award too.
5. Link these 7 bloggers.
6. And let the 7 blogger know about the award.

Ok, about myself.

1. I hate to iron, but I love to see the clean and ironed clothes in our closets, weird huh ?
2. I almost never wear a sweater, even though it's cold like these days.
3. I'm a ribbon freak.
4. I gave up one day work to be with my family and do some more crafting.
5. I looooove sushi.
6. I love nailpolish, but rarely use it.
7. I make hundred of cards, but most of the time I forget to send them.


The second award I got from Helen. Thank you Helen, I'm honoured ! Now I need to list 10 Honest things about myself and share the award with other bloggers. Well, because I just told you a lot of things about myself, I only forward this award.


I'll pass these two awards to these girls, because the are the best DT members !
* Nina
* Christa
* Alice
* Linda
* Heather
* Erna
* Caro

5 opmerkingen:

Linda zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Linda zei

Thank you for my awards - I will not think carefully about who to pass the awards onto next. :)

C@ro zei

Thanks Krista! Toch leuk dat je aan ons denkt.
Ik vind het erg leuk om mee te doen in het DT van C&T!
Maar eh...die awards....je weet het he?!

groetjes van Caro

Christa zei

Haha, daar heb je ons weer even mooi te pakken. Lief dat je mij ook hebt genomineerd. Ik sluit me bij Caro aan... ;o)

Erna zei

Heee Krista, dankjewel joh voor je awards!! maar eeehhhh, ik hanteer hetzelfde award-beleid als Caro, sorry!!
Maar ik moet zeggen dat ik het heel leuk vind om mee te doen aan Cards & Things!!