maandag 14 december 2009

Mojo Monday #117

Het is een tijd geleden dat ik meegedaan heb met deze uitdaging, maar ik ben druk geweest met andere dingen en de afgelopen schetsen vond ik moeilijk uit te voeren ;-0
Deze vind ik leuk. Dit is wat ik ervan gemaakt heb...

* * *

It's been a while since I participated this challenge, but I've been busy with other things and some of the past sketches where a little bit difficult for me ;-0
I really like this one. This is what I came up with...


Have a great day !!

5 opmerkingen:

Patti zei

Very cool card! I love your focal image!

Sharon Keanly zei

My first visit to your blog, as I've also entered the Mojo Monday Challenge (my first). This is a beautiful card, I'm impressed. Well done, you captured the sketch perfectly. Take care, hugs Sharon

Beth zei

Beautiful card! I love that stamp set - and the colors you chose are wonderful!! Great job!!

Selene Kempton zei

Super cute! I love the colors on this! Beautiful job!

Sue Lelli zei

Love the image~ FAB card! Great color combo!