dinsdag 1 september 2009

Stamping 411

Gisteravond was ik in de gelegenheid mijn schets kaart af te maken... Eindelijk... Ik was er zaterdagochtend al aan begonnen, maar kon em niet afmaken.
Toen mijn vriendin gisteravond wegging wilde ik eigenlijk naar bed gaan, maar ben toch maar even gaan zitten...

* * *

Last night I was able to finish my sketch card... Finally... I started Saturday morning, but couldn't finish it. That happens not often !
When my friend yesterday leaved I wanted to go to bed, but I sat down to stamp...

Cardstock : Soft Suede, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Stamps : The World Over
Ink : StaZon black, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
Ribbon : 1/2" Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain
Punches : Corner Rounder
Misc : Texturz Plate Large Dots


5 opmerkingen:

Rose Ann zei

This is so pretty...and I love the colors!!

marisamar zei

Hi Krista,
Wonderful card!

Can you tell me, please, which Corner Rounder Punch did you use?
Thank you so much.

Patti Chesky zei

This is absolutely lovely. Thanks for playing along.

Tiffany Bauer zei

What a pretty card!! You did a great job with this sketch!! Thanks for playing along this week too!!

gbarron56 zei

great job -- love that stamp! thanks for playing along with the challenge this week! Blessings, gretchenb -- love that retired stamp!