dinsdag 16 juni 2009

Stamping 411

Jee, ik ben zo druk de laatste tijd ! Ik loop een beetje achter met alle schetsen... Eerst maar een kaartje gemaakt voor de Stamping 411 blog... Dit is mijn bijdrage. 't Is een simpel kaartje geworden, zonder lint of bling...

* * *

Wow, I've been so busy lately ! I'm a little behind on all sketches... First I wanted to make a card for the Stamping 411 blog... This is what I came up with. It became a simple card, without any ribbon or bling...


Have a great day !

6 opmerkingen:

Erna zei

Wat een prachtig kaartje Krista!

Patti Chesky zei

Such a pretty card!!! Love everything about it!!

Rose Ann zei

I love the images and those wonderful colors and papers!! Great sketch card, Krista!!

Connie zei

Love your card, Krista! Thanks for playing along with the challenge.

StampingSelene zei

Beautiful work Krista! I love your sense of style. :)

StampingSelene zei

congratulations on making stamping411's showcase! Great Job!