woensdag 10 juni 2009

Color Throwdown # 46

Jee, wat een kleuren dit keer weer ! Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery en So Saffron gaan nog wel samen, maar met Brocade Blue erbij... Was een lastige !
Net wat Barbara zei : voor een beetje "ieuw" doe ik de Brocade Blue erbij. Toch is het gelukt ! Ben er zelfs tevreden over... :-)

* * *

Gosh, these colors for this weeks challenge ! The combination of Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and So Saffron is great, but together with Brocade Blue... It was difficult !
Just what Barbara said : for yuks I threw in Brocade Blue. But I did it and I'm satisfied... :-)

11 opmerkingen:

LeAnne zei

Oh Krista, this is just perfect! I love the clean and simple look--the ribbon, those colors are just right for these flowers! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
LeAnne
And thanks for the nice comment on my blog!

Tammy Hershberger zei

Wow, this is STUNNING!!! I don't see where you had trouble at all! This card is fabulous! Thanks for playing!

Stacey Schafer zei

gorgeous! this is one set that is getting dusty...i should break it out soon! thanks for sharing!

dpkennedy zei

This is just beautiful! I love your simple layout and design! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

C@ro zei

Ik vind 'm geweldig!

Liesbeth zei

Hartstikke Krista!

Check je mijn blogje even? Verrassing.

Alice zei

Ik vind dit echt een hele mooie kleurencombinatie!!! Ik vind dit een supermooie kaart!

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn zei

Oh Krista! your card is lovely, I love the flowers the colours are perfectly placed... so elegant and simple yet gorgeous! TFS, Hugs always!

Rose Ann zei

This is so very pretty...and I love the colors!!

Barbara zei

Whoa!! This is a stunner!! You had no trouble at all with my colors!!!! I love it! Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!

Erna zei

Wat een prachtige kaart is dit geworden! die kleurencombi komt prima over zo!