woensdag 15 april 2009

DCBD Big Shot Challenge #123

Dit is mijn kaart voor de challenge van deze week voor de Diva Coffee Break Designs blog.

* * *

This is my entry for this weeks challenge for Diva Coffee Break Designs.

Cardstock : Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Stamps : Cheep Talk
Ink : Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie
Ribbon : 5/8" Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain
Punches : Scalloped Circle, 1-3/8" circle, 1-1/4" circle, scalloped edge
Misc : SU buttons, gemstones

Thanks for stopping by !

13 opmerkingen:

Luv 2 Cre8 With U zei

Such a cute card. I love the colors. The buttons are a nice touch. I have to say I like your bird too.

Dee Tollaksen zei

Lovely card, love the pink & browns together. I need to remember to use paper piercing for a striking detail.

Kristin zei

Such beautiful colors! I just love it- very clean and simple looking with a lot of WOW!

Alice zei

Super Krista! Mooie kleurencombinatie! En wat een gave bloementjes!

Pam zei

Aw, such a dainty, pretty card! So sweet!

C@ro zei

Waar haal je de tijd toch vandaan?!
Mooie combi roze/bruin.
En dat vogeltje blijft een toppertje!

StampingSelene zei

This is just fabulous! I love the bottons and the bling inside. This is a perfect stamp set for this challenge.

apigonfire zei

oh my gosh! so sweet! :)
I love, love, love it!
~Kendra

Secret Dreams And Passions zei

OOHH, what a beautiful card... your buttons are really great looking, and the stamp set you used fits the card really well.. great job!!
Denise from OHio
Phil4:13

gale zei

Sooo cute!! Love the colors. I just got this set and I'm so glad!

Heidi Michel zei

I so wish I could make such awesome simple cards like you do. This is great!!

Hugs

Stephanie zei

Love that Kraft w/Pirouete & the embellishments!!

Christa zei

Zo moooooi! Hmmm misschien moet ik die vogeltjes maar eens gaan bestellen...