woensdag 25 maart 2009

DCBD Challenge #120 : color challenge

Deze week is er weer een color challenge van de DCBD blog. We kregen de opdracht om Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Going Gray en Whisper White te gebruiken. Wat een gave kleuren bij elkaar !
Ik heb er een pop-up kaart van gemaakt.

* * *

This weeks challenge of the DCBD blog is a color challenge. We had to use Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Going Gray and Whisper White. I love these colors together !
I made a pop-up card.

Cardstock : Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Stamps : Big Bold Birthday, Darling Dots
Ink : Rose Red, Going Gray, Bashful Blue
Ribbon : 1/2" Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain
Punches : Corner Rounder, 1-3/8" circle, 1" circle
Misc : Dazzling Diamonds, Gemstone


Thanks for stopping by !

14 opmerkingen:

Kelly A. Swienton zei

Adorable creation!

Kristin zei

Krista, Your pop-up card is awesome! What a fun idea and perfect use of these colors!

Tammy zei

Love this!! Great idea!!!

Pam zei

Love this card ... I made a pop up for St. Pat's, and it's great to see other ways to use this layout!

Luv 2 Cre8 With U zei

You did a great job. It is nice to see something different than just the normal cards.

Elisa zei

gorgeous! I made this technique card for my stamp club annd they love it!

Ellie zei

You made me want to make a card like this! My son's 6th Bday is on Friday and I know he would love a card like this! :)

Ilse Vargas zei

Heel mooi! We're doing a card like yours (other colours) in our next month's event :)
Tot ziens!

Dee Tollaksen zei

Darling interpretation, well done!

apigonfire zei

so much fun! I always love seeing your creations Krista!
~Kendra

Secret Dreams And Passions zei

Your pop-up card is really beautiful... now you should tell us all how to do the pop up cards!! GREAT JOB!!
Not sure I'd want to give this card away, since it's so pretty!!
Denise from OHio
Phil4:13

Sue from Oregon zei

Fun card!

Rose Ann zei

Your cupcake pop-up card is wonderful, Krista!! I love the colors and yummy cupcake!!

Ann zei

Super cute!