woensdag 25 februari 2009

First Diva Challenge - DCBD #116

Dit is mijn eerste challenge als een Diva ! We moesten Basic Grey, Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green en Whisper White gebruiken.
Dit is mijn voorbeeld geworden. Nu is het jouw beurt ! Om deze week mee te doen, ga je naar de {DCBD} blog en laat je je link naar jouw blog achter.

* * *

This is my first challenge as a Diva ! We had to use Basic Grey, Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green and Whisper White.
Here's my sample. Now it's your turn ! Go to the {DCBD} weblog and play with us this week !


Cardstock : Basic Grey, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Stamps : Inspired by Nature
Ink : Basic Grey, Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green
Punches : Scalloped Edge
Ribbon : 1/4" Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain


Thanks for stopping by !

20 opmerkingen:

Tammy zei

This set is perfect for this challenge!!! Love the layout--great job!!

Kelly A. Swienton zei

Very nice card Krista!

Luv 2 Cre8 With U zei

Very nice job. I like your stamp set choice for this challenge.

Pam zei

Just beautiful! Love that stamp set and it looks great in those colors!

Ilse Vargas zei

Dag Krista, zeer mooi! I'm going to practice my Dutch with you :)
Groetjes en tot ziens!

Kristin zei

Very pretty! I just love that set and it looks so sharp in these colors! Great job!

Lisa zei

very nice!

Dee Tollaksen zei

Really lovely, can't go wrong with Inspired by Nature!

Dannie Graves zei

Very pretty!

Elisa zei

I love that stamp set! Lovely card! When I first seen your post I said how will I read this its Dutch (right?)LOL...then i saw the english part...I would love to go to Netherland someday. My husband and I love travelling. Can't wait to see your next challenge!

Adela zei

Great card, Krista. I'll have to check out the Diva blog!

Ellie zei

Love your card very pretty!

Stephanie Zeto zei

Very pretty card. Great job!

Christa zei

Erg leuk en ik vind het helemaal super dat je DIVA bent geworden! Je blog is mooi geworden, complimenten hoor!

Julie Semones zei

Zeer mooie kaart - Onthaal aan het team!

----------
Very pretty card - Welcome to the team!

Alice zei

Ik vind deze combinatie prachtig! Supergave kaart en je blog ziet er ook al zo gezellig uit!

apigonfire zei

This is gorgeous - a simple, sweet card. The turquoise just makes it pop!
~Kendra

Secret Dreams And Passions zei

What a beautiful card... Inspired by Nature is one of my favorite stamp sets..WOOHOO!! The colors the way you used them are really attractive.. great job!!
Denise from OHio USA
Phil 4:13

Christine zei

Beautiful card.

Rose Ann zei

Such gorgeous colors for those beautiful images!! Love this!!