zondag 2 november 2008

Sparkles everywhere !

Vanavond heb ik twee kaarten gemaakt met Iridescent Ice embossing poeder en Dazzling Diamonds. Het was leuk ! Ik zit helemaal onder de glitters !
Ik heb twee workshopjes gemaakt, heb je interesse, stuur me een {mail}.

* * *

Tonight I made these two cards with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and Dazzling Diamonds. It was fun ! I'm sparkling too !
I also made two tutorials, I only have them in Dutch, but soon I'll translate them into Englisch, let me know if you're interested ! Please send me an {email}.




Cardstock : Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa
Stamps : Doodle That
Ink : Close to Cocoa, Colored with SU Markers, VersaMark
Misc : Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Dazzling Diamonds





Cardstock : Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa
Stamps : Doodle That
Ink : Close to Cocoa, Colored with SU Markers, VersaMark
Ribbon : May Arts
Misc : Nestabilities, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder


Thanks for stopping by !!



Geen opmerkingen: