woensdag 15 oktober 2008

Easy cards

Hoi ! Ik was helemaal vergeten de kaarten te posten die ik eerder deze week gemaakt had... Ik ga nu weer naar bed, ik heb een griepje...

* * *

Hi there ! I forgot to show the cards I made earlier this week... I have to go to bed now, I've the flue...

Cardstock : Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
Stamps : Hero Arts
Ink : Chocolate Chip
Ribbon : 3/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain
Punches : 1-1/4" circle Marvy, 1-3/8" circle SU, SU Scalloped


Cardstock : Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi
Stamps : Hero Arts
Ink : Wild Wasabi, Stazon Black, colored with SU Markers
Ribbon : Striped Grosgrain Ribbon Wild Wasabi
Punches : 1-1/4" circle Marvy, 1-3/8" circle SU, SU Scalloped


Cardstock : Sage Shadow, Blue Bayou
Stamps : Hero Arts
Ink : Blue Bayou, Stazon Black, colored with SU Markers
Ribbon : Blue Bayou
Punches : 1-1/4" circle Marvy, 1-3/8" circle SU, SU Scalloped

Thanks for stopping by !

5 opmerkingen:

Beate zei

Beautiful cards! I love those little bird and owl stamps.
Hugs and smiles

Caroline zei

Simply CUTE!

Beterschap!

Lieve groetjes Caro

Lynn zei

These are very cute bird cards! I love the peek-a-boo circles and clean look!

Angie Tieman zei

These cards are awesome!! I'm so glad you visited my blog so that I could find your blog, I love your style! Hope you recover quickly from the flu, that's no fun!

Maureen zei

Leuke kaartjes!

Ik hoop dat het inmiddels weer wat beter met je gaat? Beterschap!